Hi all,
As per the subject, I have a Brand new and still sealed ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus machine for sale.
I genuinely purchased both items but just never got round to using them, so they are both brand new, literally not even unpacked - can provide pictures if useful.
I still have the order receipts for proof of purchase if required too.
I have no clue what these would be worth, so happy to receive sensible offers.
Obviously due to the size they are too big to ship so would need to be collected where they can be inspected. I live in Oxford.
If you have any questions - or if I have made any mistakes with the post - please let me know and I will update accordingly.
Thanks,
Jason.
Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Moderator: CrazyIvan
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Sounds like a good set of kit for anyone wanting to get into SLA, and willing to make a trip for a bargain.
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
It would be nice to see some pics !Jcsammut wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:39 pm Hi all,
As per the subject, I have a Brand new and still sealed ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus machine for sale.
I genuinely purchased both items but just never got round to using them, so they are both brand new, literally not even unpacked - can provide pictures if useful.
I still have the order receipts for proof of purchase if required too.
I have no clue what these would be worth, so happy to receive sensible offers.
Obviously due to the size they are too big to ship so would need to be collected where they can be inspected. I live in Oxford.
If you have any questions - or if I have made any mistakes with the post - please let me know and I will update accordingly.
Thanks,
Jason.
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Hi,
Not really sure what pics to post, so please bear with me - at the moment the Printer box is sealed in the shipping box, I opened the Cure & Wash shipping box to take a photo of the inner box, only to find there isn't an inner box per se, it is all securely packaged in lots of foam etc. Obviously if people were genuinely interested I am happy to unseal/unpack them.
So what I am showing here, is the packing label and the main printer box as this shows it is the printer as per this sitehttps://uk.anycubic.com/products/anycub ... m3-premium, and a partially opened Wash & Cure box, with a damaged packing label, which when you search for the part number (WSXA0BK-Y) it shows it is this wash and cure: https://uk.anycubic.com/products/anycub ... us-machine.
This is a review of the printer if it helps:- https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/an ... 3d-printer
M3 Premium Label M3 Premium Wash & Cure
Apologies if this is not very helpful - but let me know if you have any questions
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes.

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
"Brand new (and still sealed)" is a slight(ish) clue...3dadmin wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:38 pm Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes.![]()
![]()
Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Sorry! They really are sealed!3dadmin wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:38 pm Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes.![]()
![]()
I guess I could open the Printer shipping box to see if there is a box within it, but would rather not unpack it entirely as these things never go back in the same way!
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
CrazyIvan wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:06 pm Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
...even if it does mean unpacking and repacking. Take lots of pictures as you do, then you have a record of how it all goes back.Jcsammut wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:09 pm I guess I could open the Printer shipping box to see if there is a box within it, but would rather not unpack it entirely as these things never go back in the same way!![]()
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
...However, you could wait until there's an expression of interest from a prospective buyer.Jcsammut wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:35 pm Obviously if people were genuinely interested I am happy to unseal/unpack them.
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
I think that is a fair point, and if there was any interest, I would absolutely unpack and share images before anyone makes a journey.CrazyIvan wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:06 pm Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
Any thoughts on what a fair and reasonable price would be for these items? I paid £798 (£629 for the printer and £169 for the Cure and wash as it was on offer).
Thanks,
Jason.