Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Price checks and buy or sell 3D printer hardware & objects here. No businesses.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

Jcsammut
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:20 pm

Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by Jcsammut »

Hi all,

As per the subject, I have a Brand new and still sealed ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus machine for sale.

I genuinely purchased both items but just never got round to using them, so they are both brand new, literally not even unpacked - can provide pictures if useful.

I still have the order receipts for proof of purchase if required too.

I have no clue what these would be worth, so happy to receive sensible offers.

Obviously due to the size they are too big to ship so would need to be collected where they can be inspected. I live in Oxford.

If you have any questions - or if I have made any mistakes with the post - please let me know and I will update accordingly.

Thanks,

Jason.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (2)
CrazyIvan , 3dadmin

User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by CrazyIvan »

Sounds like a good set of kit for anyone wanting to get into SLA, and willing to make a trip for a bargain.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jcsammut

3dadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 am

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by 3dadmin »

Jcsammut wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:39 pm Hi all,

As per the subject, I have a Brand new and still sealed ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus machine for sale.

I genuinely purchased both items but just never got round to using them, so they are both brand new, literally not even unpacked - can provide pictures if useful.

I still have the order receipts for proof of purchase if required too.

I have no clue what these would be worth, so happy to receive sensible offers.

Obviously due to the size they are too big to ship so would need to be collected where they can be inspected. I live in Oxford.

If you have any questions - or if I have made any mistakes with the post - please let me know and I will update accordingly.

Thanks,

Jason.
It would be nice to see some pics !
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


Jcsammut
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:20 pm

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by Jcsammut »

3dadmin wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 4:55 pm It would be nice to see some pics !
Hi,

Not really sure what pics to post, so please bear with me - at the moment the Printer box is sealed in the shipping box, I opened the Cure & Wash shipping box to take a photo of the inner box, only to find there isn't an inner box per se, it is all securely packaged in lots of foam etc. Obviously if people were genuinely interested I am happy to unseal/unpack them.

So what I am showing here, is the packing label and the main printer box as this shows it is the printer as per this sitehttps://uk.anycubic.com/products/anycub ... m3-premium, and a partially opened Wash & Cure box, with a damaged packing label, which when you search for the part number (WSXA0BK-Y) it shows it is this wash and cure: https://uk.anycubic.com/products/anycub ... us-machine.

This is a review of the printer if it helps:- https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/an ... 3d-printer

M3 Premium Label
M3 Premium Label.jpg
M3 Premium Label.jpg (161.99 KiB) Viewed 399 times
M3 Premium
M3 Premium.jpg
M3 Premium.jpg (183.55 KiB) Viewed 399 times
Wash & Cure
Wash & Cure.jpg
Wash & Cure.jpg (198.05 KiB) Viewed 399 times

Apologies if this is not very helpful - but let me know if you have any questions :)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
3dadmin

3dadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 am

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by 3dadmin »

Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes. :D :)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by CrazyIvan »

3dadmin wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:38 pm Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes. :D :)
"Brand new (and still sealed)" is a slight(ish) clue...

Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

LOL (1)
Jcsammut

Jcsammut
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:20 pm

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by Jcsammut »

3dadmin wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:38 pm Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes. :D :)
Sorry! They really are sealed! :)

I guess I could open the Printer shipping box to see if there is a box within it, but would rather not unpack it entirely as these things never go back in the same way! :D
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by CrazyIvan »

CrazyIvan wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:06 pm Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
Jcsammut wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:09 pm I guess I could open the Printer shipping box to see if there is a box within it, but would rather not unpack it entirely as these things never go back in the same way! :D
...even if it does mean unpacking and repacking. Take lots of pictures as you do, then you have a record of how it all goes back.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jcsammut

User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by CrazyIvan »

Jcsammut wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:35 pm Obviously if people were genuinely interested I am happy to unseal/unpack them.
...However, you could wait until there's an expression of interest from a prospective buyer.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


Jcsammut
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:20 pm

Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus

Post by Jcsammut »

CrazyIvan wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:06 pm Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
I think that is a fair point, and if there was any interest, I would absolutely unpack and share images before anyone makes a journey.

Any thoughts on what a fair and reasonable price would be for these items? I paid £798 (£629 for the printer and £169 for the Cure and wash as it was on offer).

Thanks,

Jason.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


Post Reply