Blockage with MK10 All Metal Hot End

General discussion on 3D hardware from beginner to expert.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

Post Reply
landacontracts
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2026 4:50 am

Blockage with MK10 All Metal Hot End

Post by landacontracts »

Hi guys!

I recently installed a microswiss all metal hot end to my FlashForge creator pro 2.

Since installing it, it constantly blocks during prints. Usually after 5-10 minutes.

I'm at a loss here, anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

Thanks in advance!!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Blockage with MK10 All Metal Hot End

Post by CrazyIvan »

You won't mind if I move this into the Flashforge section.

Nozzle blocks can be a symptom that the heat-break fan isn't keeping the heat break cool. It needs to be. Check the fan is working.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


Post Reply