Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested

Suggestions about the site, forums to add and contact the admin here.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested

Post by CrazyIvan »

KW12 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:23 pm I think so too. It's just that if I do a search for 'uk 3d printing forum' then click on the link, it will likely as not take me to the wrong one. I wasn't 'trying' to use the non-www one. That was just the one that I got.
Fair enough – but I hope you've bookmarked the right one!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


KW12
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:33 am

Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested

Post by KW12 »

Oddly this morning I clicked on a correct 'www' link but when the login failed, I found that the address had changed!

Still, a simple trick when you know how to fix it.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


3dadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 am

Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested

Post by 3dadmin »

OK.

Ive done some .htaccess redirects.

Turned secure cookies on.

Now :

http://3dprintersforum.co.uk
http://www.3dprintersforum.co.uk
https://3dprintersforum.co.uk

They should redirect to:

https://www.3dprintersforum.co.uk


Also disabled Cloudflare attack mode for now.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


Post Reply