I just bought this from Amazon:
.
.
It struck me as an economical way to get a range of colours in a decent filament (Elegoo PLA+), without being limited to a few metres of each colour in a 3D pen pack (and unknown quality at that). 8 x 250g for £35 ain't bad.
My biggest quibble is that it seems a waste to include black and white in the eight, those could have been more colours (or left out for a cheaper bundle of six). I reckon most enthusiasts will already have black and white in their basic stock, 1kg each, but at £17.50 per kg it's not breaking the bank either.
Elegoo Filament Bundle
Moderator: CrazyIvan
-
designforlife
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2026 3:17 pm
Re: Elegoo Filament Bundle
I have them, and I have no reason to think they aren't what they say.
Not used them yet, will do in the next few days.
Not used them yet, will do in the next few days.