Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Get help on your object. Also the place to share objects for free or just show off your design.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

Post Reply
User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Post by CrazyIvan »

You know I don't usually print decorative things, because I can't design them. However, I saw these models on Cults3D and couldn't resist!

Three Wise Owls
.
Three Wise Owls.jpeg
Three Wise Owls.jpeg (177.81 KiB) Viewed 275 times
.
Each owl is about 80mm high and required 50g filament. I printed in PLA+ with the bed at 60º, using a raft and tree supports.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


zerocool
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Post by zerocool »

That print came out great, you can hardly see the layer lines !
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Post by CrazyIvan »

Actually you can, around the back.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


User avatar
CrazyIvan
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:25 am

Re: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Post by CrazyIvan »

I put them in as a raffle prize yesterday, and nobody wanted them!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY


Post Reply