Hi
I have a K1C that ran out of filament 4 hrs into a 10 hr print.
I followed the screen instructions to retract, inserted new filament and extrude, but it didn’t move the head from the actual print putting a small marble sized lump of filament on the print, I only noticed after unpausing and ...
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Jul 18, 2026 3:25 pm
- Forum: Creality K1 / Ender-3 / Neo / Max (etc)
- Topic: Filament ran out mid print and I messed up
- Replies: 1
- Views: 80
- Sat Jun 14, 2025 10:54 am
- Forum: Materials
- Topic: Are all PLA filaments as good as one another?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4113
Re: Are all PLA filaments as good as one another?
Thanks, I've decided to order various colours of Elegoo Rapid PLA +
Seems a reasonable price on Amazon, hopefully it will print fine
Seems a reasonable price on Amazon, hopefully it will print fine
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:41 pm
- Forum: Materials
- Topic: Are all PLA filaments as good as one another?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4113
Are all PLA filaments as good as one another?
Hi
On Amazon if I want a roll of normal PLA in say black, I have a choice for a 1kg roll ranging from a lot of different makes for £10.99 and prices going up from there.
While it's only a few £ difference for one roll, it all adds up
So, is there any noticeable difference in the £10.99 brands ...
On Amazon if I want a roll of normal PLA in say black, I have a choice for a 1kg roll ranging from a lot of different makes for £10.99 and prices going up from there.
While it's only a few £ difference for one roll, it all adds up
So, is there any noticeable difference in the £10.99 brands ...
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:25 pm
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Printing speed of benchy on my new KC1
- Replies: 9
- Views: 18385
Re: Printing speed of benchy on my new KC1
Thanks
It's just weird to me that the printers slicing softwares built in profile, produces a gcode file that takes twice as long as the gcode file supplied on the internal memory.
Not sure I'm explaining myself properly.
When I turn on the printer and hit the files buttom on the printer, I have ...
It's just weird to me that the printers slicing softwares built in profile, produces a gcode file that takes twice as long as the gcode file supplied on the internal memory.
Not sure I'm explaining myself properly.
When I turn on the printer and hit the files buttom on the printer, I have ...
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 11:33 am
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Printing speed of benchy on my new KC1
- Replies: 9
- Views: 18385
Printing speed of benchy on my new KC1
Hi all
Had my Creality KC1 delivered yesterday and the first thing I tried was printing the Benchy from the gcode supplied on the printer it's self.
This seemed to print perfectly and took 16 mins.
I have downloaded Creality_Print slicer and that has a few built in tests including the Benchy stl ...
Had my Creality KC1 delivered yesterday and the first thing I tried was printing the Benchy from the gcode supplied on the printer it's self.
This seemed to print perfectly and took 16 mins.
I have downloaded Creality_Print slicer and that has a few built in tests including the Benchy stl ...