Page 1 of 1

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2025 4:50 pm
by CrazyIvan
You know I don't usually print decorative things, because I can't design them. However, I saw these models on Cults3D and couldn't resist!

Three Wise Owls
.
Three Wise Owls.jpeg
Three Wise Owls.jpeg (177.81 KiB) Viewed 276 times
.
Each owl is about 80mm high and required 50g filament. I printed in PLA+ with the bed at 60ยบ, using a raft and tree supports.

Re: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2025 7:06 pm
by zerocool
That print came out great, you can hardly see the layer lines !

Re: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:22 pm
by CrazyIvan
Actually you can, around the back.

Re: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 11:07 am
by CrazyIvan
I put them in as a raffle prize yesterday, and nobody wanted them!