Page 1 of 1

New to 3D printing and trying to get my very first 3D printer

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:18 am
by cxsw3d
Looked it up online and seems Creality's Ender3 serie has the most reviews and good feedbacks....

Not sure what is the best solution to get it, also need recommendation which one to get.

This one seems like their official store https://www.creality3dofficial.com/coll ... der-series , have sales going on some particular models, and most of them are UK stock free shipping, few can be shipping from Czech, I think?

Do I buy directly from them so get better customer service, or should I shop around on Amazon? :shock:

Re: New to 3D printing and trying to get my very first 3D printer

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:12 pm
by Max Funkner
I think shopping around on Amazon is better.
1)Amazon return policies = protection. Read T&C.
2)Amazon prime - next day delivery or very soon. Some machines are in the warehouse locally.
Convenient :geek: