Search found 3 matches
- Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:08 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Printer Advice
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4558
Re: Printer Advice
what is the best make of filament to use and again where to buy in the uk
The 1st filament roll you should get together with the new printer.
Then, I would recommend shop on Amazon 1st. Buy PLA only, as it is beginners friendly.
Check my PLA, PLA+ review . I tried all sorts of PLA including from ...
- Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:12 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: New to 3D printing and trying to get my very first 3D printer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3324
Re: New to 3D printing and trying to get my very first 3D printer
I think shopping around on Amazon is better.
1)Amazon return policies = protection. Read T&C.
2)Amazon prime - next day delivery or very soon. Some machines are in the warehouse locally.
Convenient
1)Amazon return policies = protection. Read T&C.
2)Amazon prime - next day delivery or very soon. Some machines are in the warehouse locally.
Convenient
- Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:17 pm
- Forum: Software
- Topic: NEWBIE DESIGN SOFTWARE ADVICE PLEASE.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16441
Re: NEWBIE DESIGN SOFTWARE ADVICE PLEASE.
I started with TinkerCAD, then Meshmixer, then tried ZBrush trial.
And then finally landed to Blender3D. And guess what? I had to learn the new CAD software again as they are all different in navigation and short keys.
I would recommend you not to get addicted to TinkerCAD as you will need to learn ...
And then finally landed to Blender3D. And guess what? I had to learn the new CAD software again as they are all different in navigation and short keys.
I would recommend you not to get addicted to TinkerCAD as you will need to learn ...