Search found 4 matches
- Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:27 pm
- Forum: Personal
- Topic: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
- Replies: 10
- Views: 669
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Nevertheless, I think the OP should display what's on offer, to justify a prospective purchaser's journey. Yes, I know they could look up what these things are, but there's nothing like seeing the actual goods.
I think that is a fair point, and if there was any interest, I would absolutely ...
- Mon Jan 26, 2026 11:09 pm
- Forum: Personal
- Topic: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
- Replies: 10
- Views: 669
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Sorry! They really are sealed!3dadmin wrote: Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:38 pm Yeah I didnt think they would be in their brown shipping boxes.![]()
![]()
I guess I could open the Printer shipping box to see if there is a box within it, but would rather not unpack it entirely as these things never go back in the same way!
- Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:35 pm
- Forum: Personal
- Topic: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
- Replies: 10
- Views: 669
Re: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
It would be nice to see some pics !
Hi,
Not really sure what pics to post, so please bear with me - at the moment the Printer box is sealed in the shipping box, I opened the Cure & Wash shipping box to take a photo of the inner box, only to find there isn't an inner box per se, it is all ...
- Sat Jan 24, 2026 2:39 pm
- Forum: Personal
- Topic: Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
- Replies: 10
- Views: 669
Brand new (and still sealed) ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus
Hi all,
As per the subject, I have a Brand new and still sealed ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus machine for sale.
I genuinely purchased both items but just never got round to using them, so they are both brand new, literally not even unpacked - can provide pictures if useful.
I ...
As per the subject, I have a Brand new and still sealed ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Premium and Wash & Cure Plus machine for sale.
I genuinely purchased both items but just never got round to using them, so they are both brand new, literally not even unpacked - can provide pictures if useful.
I ...