Hi
Thank you for replying so quickly. Really appreciate it.
I have always checked/simulated the g-code file in either Creality Print or in Orca (preview)and both came out the same with boundary issues. I did a search and google came up with a possible start G-Code problem...
Start G-Code
M220 ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri May 16, 2025 8:04 am
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Help with Cura!?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6285
- Thu May 15, 2025 9:09 pm
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Help with Cura!?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6285
Help with Cura!?
Hi all.
I’m another newbie to 3D printing so please bear with me and hoping someone can help?
I have an Creality Ender V3 KE that I have recently purchased. I have successfully printed a couple of things and I’m absolutely hooked. However, I downloaded Cura as it came highly recommended and I have ...
I’m another newbie to 3D printing so please bear with me and hoping someone can help?
I have an Creality Ender V3 KE that I have recently purchased. I have successfully printed a couple of things and I’m absolutely hooked. However, I downloaded Cura as it came highly recommended and I have ...