heyy thanks for the reply :)
The print is start perfectly.. But it gets further into the print, and it detaches from the bed...
PEI bed at 60c... even with glue stick...
Z-height has been adjusted to try and help.. Using the piece of paper method between the nozzle and the bed... Ive had the z ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Oct 27, 2024 7:04 pm
- Forum: 3D Printers - FDM (filament)
- Topic: Not sticking to bed!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7821
- Sun Oct 27, 2024 2:47 am
- Forum: 3D Printers - FDM (filament)
- Topic: Not sticking to bed!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7821
Not sticking to bed!
hey everyone
Got an Elegoo Neptune 2S, that ive had for quite some time now.
I stored my printer away for about a year, Pulled it back out the other day, gave it all a good clean up etc.
Cleaned the PEI bed with Isopropyl Alcohol etc Ready to put to use again...
and i CANNOT get prints to stick ...
Got an Elegoo Neptune 2S, that ive had for quite some time now.
I stored my printer away for about a year, Pulled it back out the other day, gave it all a good clean up etc.
Cleaned the PEI bed with Isopropyl Alcohol etc Ready to put to use again...
and i CANNOT get prints to stick ...
- Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:31 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Elegoo incorrect temperature...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9146
Elegoo incorrect temperature...
hey everyone.
I know my printer is fairly old at this point, But its been a great printer and earnt me alot of money.
One thing that has always bugged me though.. From day 1, the nozzle temperature has always been incorrect!
I went from a Anet A8 as my 1st printer, to the Elegoo neptune 2S, I ...
I know my printer is fairly old at this point, But its been a great printer and earnt me alot of money.
One thing that has always bugged me though.. From day 1, the nozzle temperature has always been incorrect!
I went from a Anet A8 as my 1st printer, to the Elegoo neptune 2S, I ...