You won't mind if I move this into the Flashforge section.
Nozzle blocks can be a symptom that the heat-break fan isn't keeping the heat break cool. It needs to be. Check the fan is working.
Search found 587 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:12 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Blockage with MK10 All Metal Hot End
- Replies: 1
- Views: 17
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:09 am
- Forum: 3D Printers - FDM (filament)
- Topic: Poor layer adhesion with multimaterial printing
- Replies: 17
- Views: 217
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:39 am
- Forum: Forum How-To's, Feedback, & Problems
- Topic: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
- Replies: 12
- Views: 425
Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
Fair enough – but I hope you've bookmarked the right one!KW12 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:23 pm I think so too. It's just that if I do a search for 'uk 3d printing forum' then click on the link, it will likely as not take me to the wrong one. I wasn't 'trying' to use the non-www one. That was just the one that I got.
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:40 pm
- Forum: 3D Printers - FDM (filament)
- Topic: Poor layer adhesion with multimaterial printing
- Replies: 17
- Views: 217
Re: Poor layer adhesion with multimaterial printing
Thanks for that. Yes, tricky.
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:35 pm
- Forum: Forum How-To's, Feedback, & Problems
- Topic: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
- Replies: 12
- Views: 425
Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
Hope this is helpful.
It might be, to the admin @3dadmin
It looks to me like the server is not implementing redirection properly. The non-www link should either not work at all or redirect to the www version. However, with a little experimenting, I see the site tries to treat www and non-www ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:30 pm
- Forum: Forum How-To's, Feedback, & Problems
- Topic: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
- Replies: 12
- Views: 425
Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
Aha! That could be because I'm mainly using DuckDuckGo, which is very selective on which cookies to keep.
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:21 pm
- Forum: Forum How-To's, Feedback, & Problems
- Topic: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
- Replies: 12
- Views: 425
Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
How curious.
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:22 pm
- Forum: Forum How-To's, Feedback, & Problems
- Topic: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
- Replies: 12
- Views: 425
Re: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
Yes, without that the forum would become unusable because of the bot traffic. I don't understand "occasionally", I have to pass the challenge every time I come onto the site and even during the session.Antipodean wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:11 pmThe only thing I get is occasionally Cloudflare asks me to verify I'm human.
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:59 pm
- Forum: Forum How-To's, Feedback, & Problems
- Topic: Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
- Replies: 12
- Views: 425
Forum Login Issues – Feedback Requested
A forum user has reported difficulty logging in. Would all users please report their experience, good or bad, along with the browser and operating system they are using.
Personally, I'm permanently logged in, but I logged in from a different browser instance without any problems – iOS/Safari.
Personally, I'm permanently logged in, but I logged in from a different browser instance without any problems – iOS/Safari.
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:47 pm
- Forum: 3D Printers - FDM (filament)
- Topic: Poor layer adhesion with multimaterial printing
- Replies: 17
- Views: 217
Re: Poor layer adhesion with multimaterial printing
@KW12 You messaged me and I replied, but the reply doesn't seem to have been picked up. Let me know whether there's a problem.