Hi All
I’m Rob, brand new to the 3d printing world.
I have a ender 3 V2 neo, and the bug has bitten, learning the 3d software, is a task, as I’m use to using illustrator for designing, my vehicle graphics, but slowly getting my head around it.
Looking forward to learning from you all, and having a ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:38 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Quick intro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 11332
- Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:31 pm
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Print time software conflict
- Replies: 0
- Views: 12928
Print time software conflict
Hi All
Brand new to 3d printing, got myself a Ender 3 V2 Neo all standard, and have to say I’m bitten by the bug.
I’m using Cura software, the problem I’m having is……
When I splice certain things, the software time is say 5 hrs 30 mins, but when I transfer it to the printer and start printing, this ...
Brand new to 3d printing, got myself a Ender 3 V2 Neo all standard, and have to say I’m bitten by the bug.
I’m using Cura software, the problem I’m having is……
When I splice certain things, the software time is say 5 hrs 30 mins, but when I transfer it to the printer and start printing, this ...