Filaments for Sale (Sunlu website)

Price checks and buy or sell 3D printer hardware & objects here.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

bryant

Filaments for Sale (Sunlu website)

Post by bryant »

Different filaments, such as PLA, PLA+ filament, ABS etc. have different discounts.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout. (It depends on your locations)
https://www.sunlu.com/
Last edited by bryant on Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

CrazyIvan

Re: Filaments for Sale (Sunlu website)

Post by CrazyIvan »

Comments from a quick look by a UK user:
  • The home page picks up your local currency from your assumed location, but does not retain that when clicking through to products – so keep an eye on it!
  • The list of products available reduces substantially when United Kingdom is selected as the destination.
  • Although free shipping is mentioned, it is not possible to verify that without entering personal details into the checkout. I want to know what my bill is going to be before getting that far.

bryant

Post by bryant »

CrazyIvan wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:40 am Comments from a quick look by a UK user:
  • The home page picks up your local currency from your assumed location, but does not retain that when clicking through to products – so keep an eye on it!
  • The list of products available reduces substantially when United Kingdom is selected as the destination.
  • Although free shipping is mentioned, it is not possible to verify that without entering personal details into the checkout. I want to know what my bill is going to be before getting that far.
Could you send me some screenshots of the checkout page without the above questions? We are currently addressing these issues. (The checkout page maintains the corresponding country currency and displays a postage free page without entering personal information.)

CrazyIvan

Post by CrazyIvan »

For other readers: we have taken this conversation into the private domain, there is no need for the discussion to be public.