Help Please...Ender 3 Pro Bed 'Tilting': Whyyyyy???

General discussion on 3D hardware from beginner to expert.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

nitinbhanushali

Help Please...Ender 3 Pro Bed 'Tilting': Whyyyyy???

Post by nitinbhanushali »

Background: Yesterday marked the first whole month with my Ender 3 Pro. I did a bunch of the basic upgrades (Creality tempered glass build plate (currently using), metal extruder replacement, metal bed leveling nuts and yellow spring, Capricorn PTFE tube, TL Smoothers on X and Y and started with Octoprint before I decided that the BL Touch (v3) (official from Antsclab) was worth it. I've been printing Inland Red PLA (typically at nozzle: 218 bed: 63) for pretty much everything. I was trying to build skill with the cheaper stuff before expanding into the "good stuff".

A few days ago, I made a stupid mistake. I started a new print without clearing a failed piece from the build plate (I was thinking I'd get it started then clear the plate while the tool and bed heated up). I came back (within the intended first layer) to the printer trying to print into a ~15 layer high 'obstacle'.

I have cleared the resulting nozzle clog and printed several calibration cubes to see if anything was knocked off course. Nothing irreconcilable happened that I could tell until I started to try to print larger prints again.